Friday, September 28, 2012

the beginning

Today my sister surprised me with the fabulous treasure that is Betty Crocker's "The Big Book of Cupcakes". She picked it up at Costco and her little girl wouldn't put it down (obviously a sign of great taste). Knowing that i absolutely love to bake (and share) cupcakes they got it for me. it was signed and everything. :)

Then the thought occurred to me: a Julie & Julia-esque journey. Now mine will be quite different in a few aspects. i will not be making cupcakes EVERY day as that is unrealistic in my circumstances (i am a student after all) and rather pricey. There is no time limit; although before i die would be preferable. And hopefully the folks at Betty Crocker won't be upset and think i'm a crazy.

So, without further ado, let the fab journey of "joy in a cupcake wrapper" begin! (royalties to Miss Shannee for the tagline).

No comments:

Post a Comment